Product added to cart
DON’T UPDATE THE TPM AS LONG AS YOUR DRIVES ARE ENCRYPTED VIA BITLOCKER OR YOUR DATA WILL BE LOST!!
We are not responsible for any loss of data or other consequences arising from the use of this guide.
- Copy the files without folder to a USB stick and plug it into the system
[Remember the drive letter assigned to the USB (e.g. D, E, F…)]
- Check the current TPM Version on the system and note it down:
- Click on the "Windows Search Bar"
- Type "tpm.msc" and confirm with the "Enter"
- Click on "Clear TPM" and then "restart"
- Keep pressing "F2" repeatedly in order to enter the BIOS setup menu
- Navigate to "Security" > "TPM Configuration", set "Pending Operation" to "TPM Clear" and confirm with "Enter"
- Press "F4" and confirm the "save and reset" with "Enter"
- Re-enter the BIOS via "F2" method
(In case you boot back into OS repeat from step 2)
- Navigate to "Security" > "TPM Configuration", select "Security Device Support" to "Disabled"
- Press "F4" and confirm the "save and reset" with "Enter" and let the system restart
- In Windows hold the "Shift" key and click on the Windows "Restart" option
- Click Troubleshoot
- Click Advanced options
- Click Command Prompt
- Logon the user
- Enter the USB Key directory in Command Prompt
(Type: “x:” and confirm with ‘Enter’. Where ‘x’ is your USB drive letter)
- Type "update" and confirm with "Enter"
Credits to Prema for their incredible support to the Clevo Community